The Amazing Mr. Smith
The Amazing Mr Smith is absolutely mesmerizing to watch and piss-your-pants
funny. He can make music from anything, including contraceptives...
The Amazing Mr.Smith has been described as Monty Python's answer to John
Williams. His combination of mad inventions and brilliant acoustic guitar playing
make him one of the funniest and most original entertainers around. The
cardboard tube double bass, the musical shoelaces, the nutcracker played on the
tu-tu xylophone, the blue danube on the condom harp and his 3-minute rendition
of "Riverdance" have to be seen to be believed.
As well as being on the comedy circuit for at least 10 years, he has made
people laugh in every conceivable type of venue in the UK, performed on local and
national TV and toured the USA five times(also Holland , Germany, Norway and
Jordan). Although his act is very visual, he was recently asked to play some
of his bizarre instruments on Ned Sherrin's 'Loose Ends'.
- Video "Not As Blue As The Cover"
- Cassette: "The Amazing Mr. Smith - Live. Laughs, Inventions and Music"
- Cassette: HTD MC16 "The Amazing Mr. Smith - IN THE MOOD FOR SHEEP"
- CD "The Amazing Mr. Smith - No Messing About (just guitar)."
- Vinyl: SFA 105 "Two Very Similar Views of Mr. Smith"
- Vinyl: SFA 125 "Normal Service Will Be Resumed As Soon As Possible"